4th Consecutive Year Recipient
The Governor’s Foundation for Health and Wellness has recognized North American Credit Services in Chattanooga, as a Healthier Tennessee Workplace for a fourth consecutive year for its commitment in encouraging and enabling employees to live a healthy lifestyle both at work and at home. “We all have a role to play in improving the health of our state, and the organizations we recognize are helping lead the way,” Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam said. “They have demonstrated a clear commitment to providing a culture of wellness in their workplaces and are having an impact on employee health, and in turn, the health of our state.”
- Encourages and enables physical activity in the workplace,
- Offers healthy eating options at work,
- Provides help with tobacco cessation local resources,
- Encourages and enables employees to monitor their own health through regular health risk assessments, screenings or check-ups,
- Rewards and recognizes employees for participating in health and wellness activities and achieving health improvements.
“Employees are family. They are a vital part of our team and our success. A healthful family member, team member is better for the overall success of life and any goals we may have as an organization,” stated Dallas S. Bunton, Sr. CEO and Chairman of NACS and Medical Services, Inc. “Employees spend a greater number of their waking hours on our campus. My goal is to always provide a clean, safe and healthy place to work and grow our talents.”
NACS began its Chattanooga-based operations in 1981 with less than 20 employees, specializing in the professional collection of healthcare receivables. Today, NACS along with its affiliate company, Medical Services,Inc. is a full service healthcare receivables management, company;comprised of multiple specialized divisions with a growing professional workforce.