Compliance and Security
Commitment to Successful Debt Relief
No one ever plans to be in debt, and the prospect of heavy debt is daunting. Our experienced and highly trained financial team works with consumers to create payment solutions that work for their individual budgets.
We offer call center customer service with the most up-to-date education and training available for our team to handle bad debt recovery effectively. With the ultimate goal of debt resolution, consumers attain peace of mind with manageable debt relief, and clients are free to focus on their patients’ needs.
Our expertise lies in an in-depth understanding of the industry.
Our ACA Certified team has mastered the science of healthcare collections. Serving consumers with respect and compassion allows for the successful resolution of past-due debt. Our team manages simultaneous in-bound and out-bound calls on behalf of our clients every minute with an A+ rating with the BBB. North American Credit Services operates within the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), and all state and federal laws relating to the services we provide.
- Customer Relationship Management Software
- Outbound Dialing Software
- Statement Generation
- Quality Management Software
- Integrated Voice Response Software
- Batch Processing
- System Security
- Customized Financial Reports
- Fully Integrated Web Interface
- Account Archiving
Our continuing goal is to serve clients with the best in the industry. Our team of onsite SQL developers customizes each feature of our technology and provides adaptive solutions to meet client needs as their business model responds to market and industry best practices and regulations.
- Interactive dialing software combined with quality management service (QMS) voice recorder technology
- 500,000 calls processed monthly
- QMS recordings of all daily calls
- Dedicated team of quality assurance auditors to conduct compliance and customer service evaluations in real time
- Utilization of NCOA (Postal Address Verification System) to electronically process accounts for correct spelling, resident names and addresses
- Manage inbound/outbound call center and customer service activities on behalf of clients and consumers
- Process consumer payments
- Negotiate and help patients establish payments plans within client guidelines
- Provide customized monthly performance reporting to clients
- Statement generation and distribution based on clients’ needs
- In-house insurance department who specialize in resolving claim denials, processing new claims and providing follow up to clients and consumers
- Conduct rigorous in house training programs and monthly audits to ensure compliance with federal, state and consumer guidelines